Σάββατο 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Whats up Art Of Six Pack,  today we’ll talk about the week that passed and then next week also.
Lets start from the previous week, but before we start, let me say that this week was awful, I was sad and I didn’t have the courage to do anything, I wanted to sit all day in the couch .

But I didn’t, I went to the uni, I went to gym and trained, I was eating all of my meals, I was cooking, I was shopping … Basically I did all of my normal task, despite not being in good psychology.
I could easily said to my self that “don’t go to uni, don’t go to gym, don’t eat your meals, don’t cook …. But I didn’t !!!!! 
Yes it was a tough week and still is, but I didn’t find it as excuse !!!
As someone said, one day, everybody can go to gym, if they have eaten his meals, get enough sleep …  The tough part is to go when everything is against you !!!
That’s the mentality you must have in order to succeed , in everything you do !!!


Anyway, let me explain what was the “problem” of the week.
On Friday 28th , when I was training legs, I notice a feeling, on my right quad, it was something like numbness . Anyway, I finished my training that day and then eaten of course , generally I did everything I do a normal day.
When I wake up the next day, the feeling was still there, it was Saturday, I said lets rest for two days (Saturday, Sunday), as usual, and see how I will be on Monday.
On Monday, I still had the same felling, but I went to gym, as you may or may not know I have Chest, Triceps, shoulders on Monday. Also I went to gym on Tuesday, but unlike other Tuesdays, on leg training I didn’t trained quads, only hamstrings and calves.
Also I tried to not do exercises that burden the legs , like Bent Over Barbell Rows.
So I skipped the exercise and did another in its place.
On the way to home, I decided to rest on Thursday and Friday and the weekend , by hoping on Monday to be good.
My psychology wasn’t good cause I was afraid maybe it’s a serious injury, like a nerve damage, also I was missing the gym and I wanted to go to gym this Monday.
I hope and pray that Monday I will wake up and my quad feel normal.
Honesty, i don’t know what’s worse, having a serious injury, or not go to gym on Monday.
I really miss, my friends the weights


Anyway, as I had said in the previous post, from 6th December I will have new nutriution plan.
So lets go !!

Workout Days : 3050
  • Carbs : 375-385
  • Protein : 200-210
  • Fats : 75-85
Rest Days : 2600
  • Carbs : 265
  • Protein : 200-210
  • Fats : 75-85

So that will be my new nutrition plan, I hope that I will find the right rate of weight gain and of course, my leg will be fine by Tuesday .
I will go to gym on Monday, and depending on how I wake up on Tuesday, I will decide If I train quads or not.

Also I sign up on a Transformation Challenge by Bodybuilding.com !!!
Feel free to take part also, it will change your life !!!

That was it guys, for today, I hope you liked it and motivate you also.
Subscribe, comment like and share to support my project, thanks you guys !!!

0 σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Show Emoticons