Σάββατο 29 Νοεμβρίου 2014

What’s up Art Of Six Pack , today we’ll talk about the previous 2 weeks that have passed and my plans for the upcoming week. So lets get started !!!
On Saturday 15th ,I started my new nutrition plan, as you all know, if not check .
On Saturday 22th, I checked my weight, it showed 155.4 lbs (70.5 kg), which is a lot of weigh gain in just a week, but I wasn’t worried, cause I knew that it was impossible to gain so much fat in a week, when I had my calories in check and in addition to the fact that, I had 2000gr more carbohydrates , it was expected to gain a little bit of weight.
So I followed the same nutrition plan for the next week also, today that I check my weight, it was very big , 159.7 lbs (72.5 kg). I now you all gone say that there’s no explanation for this and that I gained fat. But let me say that I travelled so, as I had said in another post, when you travel you tend change your body chemistry, that’s why I gained weight. In fact this 2 kg, will be water, glycogen and some shit. So I don’t believe that I am 159.7 lbs (72.5 kg) and I don’t believe that I gained fat also.
I will, check my weight on 6th,but from my experience I believe that it will show 155.4 lbs (70.5 kg). But, just to be sure I will keep the same nutrition plan, so when I weight in, the number will represent the previous week.


All right, now that we covered nutrition, lets move to training !!!!
I really have made progress these two weeks, my lifts have gone up !!!
On Bench Press for example I now have the PR(Personal Record) of 159.7 lbs (72.5 kg) on 8 reps !!!
Gainzzzzzzzzzz Baby !!!!!
So the bulk is going pretty good, I have to say !!!!
Still being lean, and maintaining my waist small, 29.8 inches, which is pretty good.
When I was cutting, my lower measurement was 29.2, if you keep in mind that I have more glycogen and water now i believe that I am pretty close and not gained anything or not in significant amount .

Now my new nutrition plan will start on 6th December
Calories Average : 2850
I make a 150 surplus cause I want to check, how my body is going to react after having 200 calories for surplus for three weeks, in addition to now.
I am trying to find a rate of weight gain of 0.5 pound (0.250 kg) per week.
If I gain weight the first week and not the second one then I am going to make a 200 calories surplus.

Workout Days : 2950
  • Protein: 200-210 gr.
  • Carbs: 340-360 gr.
  • Fats : 75-85 gr.
Rest Days : 2700
  • Protein: 200-210 gr.
  • Carbs: 260-280 gr
  • .Fats : 75-85 gr.
Well that was it guys, I hope you liked it, don’t forget to subscribe, comment , like and share.
Also feel free to like our Facebook Page .

0 σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Show Emoticons