Τετάρτη 19 Νοεμβρίου 2014

What’s up Art Of Six Pack , today we ‘ll talk about a personal matter, the gym.
What I mean, is that this post will be about a experience I had.
Ok lets move, as the title says it’s a “battle” between my old gym and the new gym.
So lets go to the field !!!
For starters, lets present our competitors, in the right corner is the old gym, with a 3 year lifting, first workout I did and belongs to my heart !
On the left corner sitting the new gym with a 3 month lifting !
The past gym was were I first started lifting, it is the place that is in my heart and it always will be. On that ground I first felt the feeling of the pump, the feeling of optimism … I can’t describe it but it was what it made me keep going, I wanted to feel this again and again ! I have so many memories, good and bad, it’s a part of my Bodybuilding journey !


Now the new gym, before we start let me tell you the story of why I change gym.
Ok as you may or you may not know, I was studying last year to give exams and to go to university.
So here I am, I now live on another town, so I had to find a gym to keep this gainzzzzz coming !!!!!
About the new place I don’t have much to say, the first day was weird, I didn’t knew were to go, were the barbells are, were this machine is etc. But generally, it was a good workout session, on the road to home, I was missing my home town, my parents, my old gym etc.
Anyway now I am used to it, I know were everything is with close eyes, I have adjusted.

Before we go to the “technical” comparisons, I want to mention, why I am writing this down and not before when it was more fresh.
Firstly, it was on my plans to write it someday, the reason, I am writing now is because 2 weeks before I observed some downs on the new gym that, I hadn’t see earlier.
But again I noted in the list to write it.
Every second Friday, I travel back to my home town to visit my parents and my friends, get a haircut  and of course say a hi to my old dumbbells on the gym !
This Friday that passed, I travelled again, but unlike the other times, the day of return was not Sunday, but Tuesday.
The reason is that on Monday, university was closed, so I grab the chance to stay a little more.
So I trained on Friday, as always but on Monday also.
After 1.5 month I felted this feeling again, it was so great !!!!
As I said I cant describe to you but it’s amazing. Usually I don’t feeling it so much, but on Monday was though the roof !!!
I guess that it might be due to the fresh haircut I had, … who knows, that was the moment that I said I must write this article about the old and new gym !

The new gym :

  • Dumbbells messed up, on the floor, 8 next 50 next 20, not in order.
  • Tricep overhead extension wasn’t on the options
  • Hammer curl (barbell) wasn’t on the options also.
Generally it can be described by one world, Big Gym, big quantity of machines, machines that I didn’t ever had used on the past. But just like photos I see, rerack your fucking weights that’s the problem of a Big Gym.

Now if you had asked me on the past what’s the disadvantages of the old gym I would say nothing.
But now I can tell that in comparison to the new one, the quantity of different types of exercises is the” problem”.
Not because that had too little, I don’t believe that, I believe that for the town it was a very good level. In compare to the new one is a little bit down.
Well that was it guys, I hope you like my content.
Also don’t forget to like, share and comment, thanks guys keep supporting my project.
One last world keep pushing and start chaising, you can do it !!!
You have to work for it !!!

0 σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Show Emoticons