Τρίτη 21 Οκτωβρίου 2014

Hello Art of six pack !

Today we'll talk about what my nutrition plan is, as well as what my goals are.
As i said in previous post  i am currently doing (something like a) reverse diet (in my opinion).
 But anyway let's go to details

All right, my caloric surplus on weekly basis will be 100 calories.
You might think it's little, but for me i think it will work.
In any case though, trial is the best you can do.
Bodybuilders have spent years of trials and error in order to find the best nutrition and training plan for them.
So i will monitor my weight every week and see where i will be.

For three weeks i will be eating 2500 calories on workout days and 2250 on rest days.
On workout days my carbs will be 10-15 gr more tha before.
That's 260-270 grams.
My protein almost the same , 190-200 gr.
And my fats 60-70 gr.
Now , on rest days my carbs will be 160-170 gr.
My protein and fats will be the same as on workout days
Pr : (190-200) Fat : (60-70)

When hitting the iron (icon)my split will be the same.
         MON (Chest, triceps, shoulders)
         TYE (Back,Legs,Biceps)
         WEN Rest
         THUR (Chest, triceps, shoulders)
         FRI (Back,Legs,Biceps)
 three exercises for each muscle  group.

I hope i gain muscle  in the upcoming weeks.
About the weight gain i believe 0,5-0,7 kg (1-1,25 pounds) per month is great for me.

Oh i almost forgot it  Smiley  !
I am very exited, cause i will take part in a Challenge , created by Bodybuilding.com and BSN
Its a challenge with a duration of 6 weeks.
In this time you have to do your best in order to bring an improved version of yourself.
It has two options, either you bulk up or shred fat. I choose the bulk.
Anyway, somewhere in December they will anounce the winners!

0 σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Show Emoticons