Κυριακή 12 Οκτωβρίου 2014

So here we are!!!
But before...  Let's go for a little to the past,  where all began!!!
I have been thinkingfor quite some time the idea  of sharing my thoughts , my stories , and trying to motivate people to get into the fitness lifestyle.
 Just like others made for me,  cause as 1 of the rules of Fitness says "Give something back".
OhSmileyby the way let me introduce myself,my name is kostas, i am 18 years old and currently studying in university   (you all know what that means...  
Early rising   ). 

I have to admit that one of the reasons I 
am writing today and have in my property this physique    (not  trying to be arrogant)is because of my dad (i feel like a i am standing on the stage and receiving an Oscar

When I was a child  (10 -14) my dad was hitting the weights  and i was telling him to go with him but i was too young to lift weights so i forgot it (from my psychological experience  i am guessing that i wanted to be with my dad) I love you dad(Sorry  for being sentimental)    Anyway let's go away from the Oscar receiving psychology...(I hope you forgive me )
 And suddenly it hit meSmiley.It seems that the spark was still there inside me for years and smoulding.
 So i told my dad and he said ok  let's go and ask. I started lifting at the age of 15,  i was so sore the next day that with every move i was doing i was in pain    
My first year was pretty good,I maked gains and transform my self from a skiny shy person to a athletic not so shy. 
In the gym i was feeling great, not shy at all !!!  i had so much confidence
The weightlifting changed not only my body but my life also ! I am more social now (so why not YOU too !!! ) I encourage you to start and i guarantee that  your life will never be the same !!!  
The 2nd year was even better, i had some knowledge, i taken care of my nutrition  (no cheats at all ),my training...  
And we came to the  3rd year which was a awesome year. 
This year i was studying for my exams to go to the university   in addition to that i had to take exams for proficiency...  witch i succeed .
 This year was really tight for me,  but despite my liabilities i was still weightlifting. In fact my training was always on, i might missed 8 training days in total,  and my nutrition was outstanding, sweet potatoes, brown rice, you name it,protein at every meal and no cheats. If you want something bad enough , you can make it happen. This applies for everything not only achieving a great body. 
After the flash back ,let's go to today and what the future holds(what i hope at least)
This blog is going to represent my personal contribution to the fitness lifestyle. 
There will be a variety of posts, from articles to stories. 
And all of them will serve a purpose , MOTIVATE people , show them that they CAN and they WILL ! 
My dream is to see this blog become the 1# in fitness and motivate million of people per year not only for fitness, but for hole other reasons , from fitness to business. I also have been thinking about having clothing in my blog someday. 

Now let's go to our goals, for starters i want to have viewers who will visit me, and when a post goes by they can't wait to read it , not necessarily a crazy number, (if they are 5 you welcome).
Secondly i will try to increase this number with my continues work.
 Let's say i hope you guys like my blog, and become a part of it. Let's Start !!!

0 σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Show Emoticons